The choice of web hosting plans for your website is as important as its content, functionality and design. Cloud Server Hosting is a robust choice that offers a good balance of power, performance, security and reliability. It is available in a range of hosting plans to suit different requirements. But what about the other web hosting platforms? Can they compete with Cloud Server Hosting in different aspects?
Other than Cloud Hosting, you get a choice between Shared Hosting, VPS Hosting and Dedicated Server Hosting. They differ from Cloud Hosting solutions in many ways. One of the most notable differences is that a Cloud Web Host uses multiple physical servers to host website data, whereas the others use just one.
Let us look at all that Cloud Website Hosting has to offer and whether that makes it the best hosting option for your website.
What is Cloud Hosting?
Cloud Hosting is a web hosting platform that harnesses multiple servers to host your website data. It guarantees a speedy performance and promises up to 99.9% uptime. It guarantees a highly redundant data storage solution and ensures on-demand resource scalability. This also enables it to keep your website going even if one of the servers crashes or goes offline.
How is it different from VPS Hosting?
VPS Hosting is the closest one to Cloud Hosting when it comes to the way they operate. But there are many points of differentiation that set them apart from each other.
|Cloud Hosting||VPS Hosting|
|Cloud Hosting uses multiple servers to host your website data.||VPS Hosting divides one physical server into multiple virtual servers to host websites.|
|It has almost an infinite scope for scalability as it can access resources of more than one server.||It is scalable, but its scalability is limited by the resources of the physical server.|
|If one server in the Cloud Hosting setup fails, data can be sourced from a secondary server to keep the website going.||If the main physical server crashes, all the websites hosted on it go down with it.|
Advantages of Cloud Hosting
Cloud Hosting is a versatile hosting platform which makes it suitable for a variety of different websites. Here’s a look at some of the advantages of Cloud Hosting for your website.
- It is easily scalable, which enables it to handle sudden spikes in traffic.
- Because of its high scalability, it also offers a flexible pricing structure where you buy only the necessary resources and scale up as and when needed.
- It is resilient to DDoS attacks as it is more difficult to overwhelm than other hosting platforms.
- Cloud Hosting protects your site data by storing copies of it on multiple servers.
- A Cloud Hosting Server can be deployed in quick-time, which means that you can have your website up and running almost instantaneously.
- It is a reliable hosting platform which ensures that your website always remains available to users.
- It offers a robust dashboard to manage your hosting with utmost efficiency.
- It guarantees high uptime, making it ideal for high-traffic websites.
You can check out this video to see the benefits of Cloud Hosting for high-traffic websites –
So there you have it. Now that you have seen what all it has to offer, do you think Cloud Hosting is the best hosting option for your website? If yes, compare the Cloud Hosting plans of leading hosting providers and buy the best Cloud Web Hosting plan for your website.
What Is A Motherboard?
The 4 Features That Can make Up A Personal Laptop or computer Method